|Deputy Director (field)
- Deputy Director (F) is looking after the functioning of districts falling in his division. He is Chairman of the allotment committee for allotment of rice mills.
- To supervise and coordinate functioning of the district within the division.
- To conduct departmental inquiry as per the directions of the Head Office.
- To chair the committee for allotment of fair price shops.
- To allot, recommend for allotment rice mills for milling of Government Paddy.
- To carry out inspection and super inspections as per norms set by the Department.
- To implement purchase, storage and transportation of food grains as per the Government Policy.
- To ensure timely allocation, availability and distribution of essential commodities in the district.
- To ensure maintenance and safety of food grains during storage.
- To coordinate with other Departments in the district for implementation of various Government Policies.
- To assist the district Controllers in handled financial issues.
|Food Supply Officer
- To ensure implementation of departmental policies and orders at the sub division level.
|Assistant Food Supply Officers
- To implement the Departmental policies and orders at the block level.
- To issue the ration cards to the beneficiaries.
- To ensure implementation of various control orders policies and instructions regarding procurement of grains, storage and transportation, milling of paddy, distribution of essential commodities, maintenance of relevant reports, inspections and any other orders issued time to time.